Join the team at Briarwood as a member of our proud and caring staff. We care for our staff while we care for our residents and patients. As a member of the team at Briarwood, you will enjoy being part of a valued team where personal advancement and the development of skills is respected and where you will feel appreciated.
We take great pride in our staff who are committed to providing excellent care and compassionate services to our residents and their loved ones. With all the talents and passion of our staff, a level of comfort is created for our residents making their stay at Briarwood a memorable experience. By joining the Briarwood team you don’t become an employee, you become, “Family”.
- Needham Commuter Rail Station Located Directly Behind Our Facility
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- 401k Benefits
- Employer Sponsored Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Engagement Apps
- Cellphone Discounts (AT&T, Verizon)
- Perks at Work (Discount)
- I-Care Employee Program
- Flexible Shifts
- Complimentary Meal on Each Shift
Submit resumes to Careers@BriarwoodRehab.com
To view available positions, please click here.