Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center brings patients with a variety of acute and chronic lung disorders specialized pulmonary care and services.
Our dedicated and passionate team of professionals is well-prepared to help patients better understand their conditions and enable them to enjoy independence and improved quality of life.
The pulmonary care program at Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center focuses on reducing pulmonary symptoms, decreasing disability, increasing participation in physical and social activities, and promote independence in patients.
Our Program Features:
- Rehab Rooms equipped with In-Wall Oxygen, providing up to 15 liters of high flow oxygen
- Onsite Respiratory Therapy
- Interdisciplinary Care Planning involving Patient & Family/Caregiver Support
- Patient, Family & Caregiver Education/Training
- 24-Hour Licensed Nursing Supervision
- BLS & ACLS Trained Nurses & Therapists
- Routine Physician Evaluations
- Physical and Occupational Therapy 7 days per week as ordered
- Discharge Planning & Post-Discharge follow up onsite visit by Nurse Practitioner
- The main goal of our Pulmonary Rehabilitation program is to reduce the need for hospitalization and re-hospitalization.
At Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, patients and residents of Wellesley, MA feel completely at home, as they are able to significantly contribute to their environment and play an essential role in their own care.
Contact us at 781-449-4040 to learn more about our pulmonary rehabilitation program.
Wellesley, MA Resources:
Wellesley College – Stray Pets in Need of MA, Inc. was formed in 1991 to promote the well-being of animals and responsible human/animal relationships. Each year over 400 animals are placed in new, carefully selected adoptive homes.
Wellesley Stray Pets in Need – Wellesley Theatre Project’s Cast of Characters are made up of Teaching Artists- theatre professionals and degreed educators; along with experts in theatre operations, design and technical direction.
Newton-Wellesley Hospital – A comprehensive medical center located right in Newton on Washington Street, Newton-Wellesley Hospital provides the services and expertise of a major medical facility with the convenience and personal attention of a community hospital.