Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center brings specialized pulmonary care and services to patients with a variety of acute and chronic lung disorders.
Through scrupulous treatment and education, our dedicated and passionate team of professionals helps patients better understand their conditions, and enables them to enjoy independence and improved quality of life.
The pulmonary care program at Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center focuses on reducing pulmonary symptoms, decreasing disability, increasing participation in physical and social activities, and promote independence in patients.
Our Program Features:
- Rehab Rooms equipped with In-Wall Oxygen, providing up to 15 liters of high flow oxygen
- Onsite Respiratory Therapy
- Interdisciplinary Care Planning involving Patient & Family/Caregiver Support
- Patient, Family & Caregiver Education/Training
- 24-Hour Licensed Nursing Supervision
- BLS & ACLS Trained Nurses & Therapists
- Routine Physician Evaluations
- Physical and Occupational Therapy 7 days per week as ordered
- Discharge Planning & Post-Discharge follow up onsite visit by Nurse Practitioner
- The main goal of our Pulmonary Rehabilitation program is to reduce the need for hospitalization and re-hospitalization.
At Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, patients and residents of Needham, MA feel completely at home, as they are able to significantly contribute to their environment and play an essential role in their own care.
Contact us at 781-449-4040 to learn more about our pulmonary rehabilitation program.
Needham, MA Resources:
Needham Community Theatre – Featuring top quality entertainment for more than 50 years, Needham Community Theatre (NCT) is a non-profit organization with a membership of your friends and neighbors from Needham and surrounding communities.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center – Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) is one of the nation’s preeminent academic medical centers.
New England Aquarium – The New England Aquarium, which opened in 1969, is a global leader in ocean exploration and marine conservation. The Aquarium is one of the premier visitor attractions in Boston, with over 1.3 million visitors a year, and a major public education resource.