Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is proud to serve patients with a variety of lung disorders, and specializes in pulmonary care and services.
Briarwood’s team of professionals is dedicated and passionate, and is among the best in the nation. We help patients better understand their conditions, and are happy to enable our patients to enjoy independence and improved quality of life.
The pulmonary care program at Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center focuses on reducing pulmonary symptoms, decreasing disability, increasing participation in physical and social activities, and promote independence in patients.
Our Program Features:
- Rehab Rooms equipped with In-Wall Oxygen, providing up to 15 liters of high flow oxygen
- Onsite Respiratory Therapy
- Interdisciplinary Care Planning involving Patient & Family/Caregiver Support
- Patient, Family & Caregiver Education/Training
- 24-Hour Licensed Nursing Supervision
- BLS & ACLS Trained Nurses & Therapists
- Routine Physician Evaluations
- Physical and Occupational Therapy 7 days per week as ordered
- Discharge Planning & Post-Discharge follow up onsite visit by Nurse Practitioner
- The main goal of our Pulmonary Rehabilitation program is to reduce the need for hospitalization and re-hospitalization.
At Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, patients and residents of Natick, MA feel completely at home, as they are able to significantly contribute to their environment and play an essential role in their own care.
Contact us at 781-449-4040 to learn more about our pulmonary rehabilitation program.
Natick, MA Resources:
U.S. Army Natick Soldiers Systems Center – The U.S. Army NSSC will be the leader of the research, development, acquisition and sustainment of freedom’s defenders.
Natick Community Organizations – The town of Natick offers a wealth of community resources to its residents. Below is a list of a few that you may want to become involved with.
Museum of World War II in Boston – The Museum of World War II is a research and educational institution devoted to preserving and exhibiting the reality of World War II