Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center offers excellent specialized pulmonary care and services to individuals with a variety of acute and chronic lung disorders.
Through detailed treatment and education, our team of dedicated and passionate professionals aids patients in better understanding their conditions, enabling them to enjoy independence and improved quality of life.
The pulmonary care program at Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center reduces pulmonary symptoms, decreases disability, increases participation in physical and social activities, and promotes independence in patients.
Our Program Features:
- Rehab Rooms equipped with In-Wall Oxygen, providing up to 15 liters of high flow oxygen
- Onsite Respiratory Therapy
- 24-Hour Licensed Nursing Supervision
- BLS & ACLS Trained Nurses & Therapists
- Routine Physician Evaluations
- Physical and Occupational Therapy 7 days per week as ordered
- Interdisciplinary Care Planning involving Patient & Family/Caregiver Support
- Patient, Family & Caregiver Education/Training
- Discharge Planning & Post-Discharge follow up onsite visit by Nurse Practitioner
- The main goal of our Pulmonary Rehabilitation program is to reduce the need for hospitalization and re-hospitalization.
At Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, patients and residents of Dedham, MA feel at home, contribute to their surroundings and play an vital role in their own care.
Contact us at 781-449-4040 to learn more about our pulmonary rehabilitation program.
Dedham, MA Resources:
Museum of Bad Art – The Museum Of Bad Art is the world’s only museum dedicated to the collection, preservation, exhibition and celebration of bad art in all its forms.
Animal Rescue League of Boston – The Animal Rescue League of Boston is a progressive animal welfare organization dedicated to rescuing domesticated animals and wildlife from suffering, cruelty, abandonment, and neglect.
Dedham Social Security Office – Social Security delivers a broad range of services, including but not limited to replacement cards, name changes and disability.