Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center provides specialized pulmonary care and services to individuals with a variety of acute and chronic lung disorders.
Through specialized treatment and education, our team of dedicated and caring professionals assists patients in better understanding their conditions, enabling them to enjoy independence and improved quality of life.
The pulmonary care program at Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center aims to reduce pulmonary symptoms, decrease disability, increase participation in physical and social activities, and promote independence in patients.
Our Program Features:
- Rehab Rooms equipped with In-Wall Oxygen, providing up to 15 liters of high flow oxygen
- Physical and Occupational Therapy 7 days per week as ordered
- Onsite Respiratory Therapy
- 24-Hour Licensed Nursing Supervision
- BLS & ACLS Trained Nurses & Therapists
- Routine Physician Evaluations
- Interdisciplinary Care Planning involving Patient & Family/Caregiver Support
- Patient, Family & Caregiver Education/Training
- Discharge Planning & Post-Discharge follow up onsite visit by Nurse Practitioner
- The main goal of our Pulmonary Rehabilitation program is to reduce the need for hospitalization and re-hospitalization.
At Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, patients and residents of Boston, MA feel completely at home, as they are able to significantly contribute to their surroundings and play an essential role in their own care.
Contact us at 781-449-4040 to learn more about our pulmonary rehabilitation program.
Boston is the capital and largest city of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States. Boston also serves as county seat of Suffolk County. The city proper covers 48 square miles with an estimated population of 645,966 in 2014, making it the largest city in New England and the 24th largest city in the United States. The area’s many colleges and universities make Boston an international center of higher education and medicine, and the city is considered to be a world leader in innovation for a variety of reasons. Boston’s economic base also includes finance, professional and business services, and government activities.
Boston, MA Resources:
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center – Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is one of the nation’s preeminent academic medical centers. They are committed to excellence in clinical care, bio-medical research and education and to the health and wellness of patients and the community.
Boston Chamber of Commerce – The Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce has helped drive economic growth throughout the region while building a vibrant and inclusive business community.
Citi Performing Arts Center – Citi Performing Arts Center is a nonprofit innovator and steward of iconic venues providing arts, entertainment, cultural, and educational experiences to the greater community.