State-of-the-Art Nursing Home Near Wellesley, MA
Meeting Your Medical, Social & Emotional Needs
Our long-term care setting is a nurturing environment that provides round-the-clock nursing care for the frail and elderly. Our residents grow to cherish the beloved caregivers who staff Briarwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, and lasting and meaningful relationships are built. Family members are always welcome and are encouraged to play a vital role in their loved one’s care.
Our specialized services include:
- Daily Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- Respiratory Care
- Pain Management
- Alternative Medicine
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- 24-Hour Nursing Care
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Cardio Care
- Complex Medical Management
- Wound Care
- IV Therapy
Located in Needham, the Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is just a short drive away from Wellesley, MA. With our state-of-the-art facilities, plus our attentive and professionally-trained staff, you can rest easy knowing that your loved one is in a good place.
Call 781-449-4040 to learn more, or to schedule a tour of our facilities today.
Wellesley is a suburb of Boston located in Norfolk County, Massachusetts. It is best known as being the home of Wellesley College and Babson College. As of 2010, Wellesley had a population of 27,982 residents.
Resources for Seniors and Their Families:
- Wellesley Council on Aging – The Wellesley Council on Aging serves as the primary resource for residents over 60. The council offers comprehensive programs, services and assistance.
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect – Incidents of nursing home abuse can lead to legitimate claims of wrongful death, bed soars and neglect.
- Wellesley Free Library – The Wellesley Free Library serves as a community gathering place, a cultural destination and a gateway to ideas for residents of all ages and interests.