State-of-the-Art Nursing Home Near Newton, MA
Meeting Your Medical, Social & Emotional Needs
Our long-term care setting is a nurturing environment that provides round-the-clock nursing care for the frail and elderly. Briarwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center treasure the dedicated and professional caregivers and create lasting and meaningful relationships. Family members are always welcome and are encouraged to play a vital role in their loved one’s care.
Our services include:
- Daily Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- 24-Hour Nursing Care
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Complex Medical Management
- Cardio Care
- Pain Management
- Alternative Medicine
- Respiratory Care
- Wound Care
- IV Therapy
Located in Needham, the Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is just a short drive away from Newton, MA. With our state-of-the-art facilities, plus our attentive and professionally-trained staff, you can rest easy knowing that your loved one is in good hands.
Call 781-449-4040 to learn more, or to schedule a tour of our facilities today.
Newton is a suburb of Boston located in Middlesex County, Massachusetts. Rather than having one single town center, Newton is made up of a collection of thirteen villages. As of 2010, Newton had a population of 85,146 residents. Newton was settled in 1630 as part of “the newe towne”, which became Cambridge in 1638, it became its own town in 1688.
Resources for Seniors and Their Families:
- Newton Department of Senior Services – The Department of Senior Services strives to increase the quality of life for older adults and those who support them through respectful and meaningful opportunities that engage and value older people.
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect – Nursing home abuse can take many forms and often goes unreported, as many victims are afraid to speak out.
- Newton Needham Chamber of Commerce – The Newton-Needham Chamber of Commerce has a proud history of providing leadership and support and advocacy for the business and cultural vitality of Newton and Needham Massachusetts.