State-of-the-Art Nursing Home Near Natick, MA
Meeting Your Medical, Social & Emotional Needs
Our long-term care setting is a nurturing environment that provides round-the-clock nursing care for the frail and elderly. Our residents grow to cherish the beloved caregivers who staff Briarwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, and lasting and meaningful relationships are built. Family members are always welcome and are encouraged to play a vital role in their loved one’s care.
Our specialized services include:
- Daily Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- Respiratory Care
- Pain Management
- Alternative Medicine
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- 24-Hour Nursing Care
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Cardio Care
- Complex Medical Management
- Wound Care
- IV Therapy
Located in Needham, the Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is just a short drive away from Natick, MA. With our state-of-the-art facilities, plus our attentive and professionally-trained staff, you can rest easy knowing that your loved one is in a good place.
Call 781-449-4040 to learn more, or to schedule a tour of our facilities today.
Natick is a town located in Middlesex County, Massachusettes. Many battles were fought in Natick, such as the Battles of Lexington, Bunker Hill and served in the Continental Army. The population in Natick is about 33,000 and is only 15 miles away from Boston.
Resources for Seniors and Their Families:
- The Natick Historical Society – The Natick Historical Society is focused on encouraging the interest in the outstanding history from the Praying Indian Plantation.
- Rotary Club of Natick – The Rotary Club is made of business and professional leaders throughout the Natick community.
- Morse Institute Library – Natick’s Community Library serves as a educational resource with free access to the people of Natick and the Metrowest community.