State-of-the-Art Nursing Home Near Framingham, MA
Meeting Your Medical, Social & Emotional Needs
Our long-term care setting is a nurturing environment that provides round-the-clock nursing care for the frail and elderly. Our residents grow to cherish the beloved caregivers who staff Briarwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, and lasting and meaningful relationships are built. Family members are always welcome and are encouraged to play a vital role in their loved one’s care.
Our specialized services include:
- Daily Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- Respiratory Care
- Pain Management
- Alternative Medicine
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- 24-Hour Nursing Care
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Cardio Care
- Complex Medical Management
- Wound Care
- IV Therapy
Located in Needham, the Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is just a short drive away from Framingham, MA. With our state-of-the-art facilities, plus our attentive and professionally-trained staff, you can rest easy knowing that your loved one is in a good place.
Call 781-449-4040 to learn more, or to schedule a tour of our facilities today.
Framingham is located in Middlesex County, Massachusetts. Framingham was first sited on the ancient trail which was known as the Old Connecticut Path. The population is about 68,320, making Framingham the 14th most populated municipal in Massachusetts.
Resources for Seniors and Their Families:
- Amazing Things Art Center – Amazing Things Arts Center was founded in 2005 which brought together a diverse community of artists, art supporters and appreciators of various ages.
- The Freedom Trail Foundation – Walk into history on the Freedom Trail. This 2.5 mile walk in Boston will explore 16 historical significant sites that were part of the history during the American Revolution.
- Framingham Police Department – The Framingham Police Department protects and serve those who work, travel and live in Framingham. The police department accomplishes these goals by establishing relationships throughout the community.