State-of-the-Art Nursing Home Near Boston, MA
Meeting Your Medical, Social & Emotional Needs
Our long-term care setting is a nurturing environment that provides round-the-clock nursing care for the frail and elderly. Our residents grow to cherish the beloved caregivers who staff Briarwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, and lasting and meaningful relationships are built. Family members are always welcome and are encouraged to play a vital role in their loved one’s care.
Our specialized services include:
- Daily Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- Respiratory Care
- Pain Management
- Alternative Medicine
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- 24-Hour Nursing Care
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Cardio Care
- Complex Medical Management
- Wound Care
- IV Therapy
Located in Needham, the Briarwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is just a short drive away from Boston, MA. With our state-of-the-art facilities, plus our attentive and professionally-trained staff, you can rest easy knowing that your loved one is in a good place.
Call 781-449-4040 to learn more, or to schedule a tour of our facilities today.
Boston is the capital and largest city in Massachusetts. Early European settlers once called Boston, Trimountaine. During this time Boston served as a county seat of Suffolk County. The population in Boston is about 660,900.
Resources for Seniors and Their Families:
- Boston Commission on Affairs of the Elderly – The mission of the Commission of Affairs of the Elderly is to appreciate life for Boston’s senior’s through planning, and monitoring the services to the elderly in an efficient manner.
- The Freedom Trail Foundation – Walk into history on the Freedom Trail. This 2.5 mile walk in Boston will explore 16 historical significant sites that were part of the history during the American Revolution.
- Boston Public Library – The Boston Public Library is a public library for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The library is one of the largest in the United States and is open to the public for borrowing of books, dvds, music and used for research privileges.